Mostly every beginner blogger faces the problem – “How to write Proper SEO Friendly Blog” here in this blog, I am going to tell you every step by step process.
Decide Your Topic:
The hardest part of blogging is to find the proper topic for your blog. And also it is a big decision. So you need to be patient while finding your Blog topics. As an example, you can select a topic of your area of interest, hobbies, passions, experiences, education, and skills in all areas of life. You need to choose a topic wisely which can Solve the Problems and provides Good Knowledge.
Always Think about this point before you start writing:
- What particular topics to cover in the blog post?
- What are the aims of your blog post?
- Who is your audience?
- How will the new post benefit my readers?
- Always keep it simple.
After deciding the topic, do a more detailed analysis and research. Collect facts and figures. you need to determine a few things like Type of the article, Analyze existing articles for the outline, Length of the article, good headlines. The most important thing is to find the best keyword.
There are some keyword research websites:
These websites help you to do better research on your topic and help with proper optimization of the Keyword. This will help you to understand what is the right keyword you should be targeting.
Blueprint of a Blog post:
Apply all elements of On-page SEO.
Make a proper structured URL for your blog post:
Use targeted keywords on your URL and also provide clues about your blog post content
Always keep these points in mind while writing the post:
- Make a proper Post title & meta title. which contains the keywords in titles.
- For better CTR and use your target keyword once in Post meta description.
- Use proper H1, H2, and H3 Heading Tags.
- Create an outline by analyzing the top 10 results.
- Keep your paragraphs short
- Make a list of questions from the “people also ask” section of the search
- Do Internal and External Linking when it makes sense.
- Use Image Alt text (use keyword).
- Optimize the length of your blog post
- Post permalink (remove stop words from permalink).
5 Premium tools for all your SEO needs
- kwfinder – For Keyword research.
- SERPWatcher – For Rank tracking.
- SERPChecker – For Local SERP analysis
- LinkMiner – For Backlink Analysis
- SiteProfiler – For SEO metrics
Suggestion for WordPress users: Use Yoast SEO Plugins. it will help you with your website optimization.